The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing consignment, literature and sample inventory, logistics of national and regional tradeshows, assisting with the execution of product launches and communicating with multiple teams. This individual must come with strong organizational skills and the ability to coordinate and manage time efficiently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the consignment process through clear and direct communication with the sales team, accounting team, distribution channel and customers. The responsibilities will include:
- Creating and processing new account submissions to UPS
- Follow up, reconcile, track and coordinate all invoicing, inventory, and supporting documentation for all consignment accounts.
- Calculate amount of consignments and provide timely and accurate program summaries to accounting and marketing.
- Responsible for proper filing of invoices for open and closed consignments.
- Assist in the development, review, inventory and distribution of promotional materials and programs managed by the marketing team.
- Manage approval review process for regulatory and legal compliance; liaise with marketing management and regulatory team.
- Manage the execution and reconciliation of estimates, purchase orders, invoices and payments with accounts payable and vendors.
- Assist with logistics of regional and national trade shows.
- Provide some administrative and organizational support to the marketing team.
- Coordinate meeting and event activities for internal marketing meetings along with occasional support of external customer-facing meetings/events.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Two to five years’ experience in Marketing supporting Marketing and/or Sales
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving, organizational skills, interpersonal and project “ownership” skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strict attention to detail; work well under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Desire and ability to communicate/interact with others and promote teamwork; enthusiastic and cooperative attitude