sorbion sachet® S is a hydroactive wound dressing for the management of moderately to heavily exuding wounds. Based on Hydration Response Technology sorbion sachet S ensures the management of exudate which helps prepare the wound bed for healing.
sorbion sachet border is a self-adhesive hydroactive wound dressing for the management of moderately to heavily exuding wounds. Use wherever quick and easy application is required, without sacrificing the proven benefits of sorbion sachet S. This unique product design combines innovative and efficient technology with maximum convenience and patient comfort.
With its unique shape sorbion sachet multi star allows flexible application for use on sites such as the toes, heel, foot, sacrum, chest, axillae, elbows or wound cavities.
About Hydration Response Technology
Hydration Response Technology is the design concept we use to develop and manufacture state-of-the-art wound care products at sorbion. Hydrokinetic fibres are one mayor key to implementing this design concept in our products. These fibres form a matrix characterized by a unique combination of materials, including their proportions, densities and mass. The sorbion inner core is made of mechanically modified cellulose fibres (cellulose and sodium polyacrylate) which are processed to produce an absorbent dressing pad. The production process involves binding together selected cellulose fibres and gel-forming polymers so that both components can interact and function together. The patented expansion border, which enables wide contact with the wound region, even at high saturation rates, also plays an important role in the design concept.
- Panca et al: Clinical and Cost Effectiveness of Absorbent Dressings in the Treatment of Highly Exuding VLUs
- Bronstering et al: The Treatment of Acute and Chronic Wounds with Hydration Response Technology
- Bamford et al: Evaluation of Antimicrobial Activity of a Wound Dressing Containing Hydration Response Technology
- Bronstering et al: Foams Versus Hydration Response Technology – Wound Professionals’ Rating of Exudate Management Properties
- Hermans et al: Wound Bed Preparation with a Hydration Response® Technology Dressing – Clinical Results of a 10 Patient Evaluation
- Hermans et al: Hydration Response Technology for the management of NPWT Indicated Wounds – Results of a Series of Six Cases
- McCulloch et al: Meeting the Challenge in Wound Exudate Management
- Treadwell et al: Effectiveness of Sorbion Sachet S in the Treatment of the Highly Exudating Wound