News and Developments
- Alliqua to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences Feb 10, 2016
- Alliqua to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2015 Results on February 23rd Feb 9, 2016
- Alliqua’s UltraMIST® System Honored With GOOD DESIGN Award Feb 4, 2016
- Alliqua Announces Partnership With Human Longevity Inc., Under Existing Licensing Agreement Jan 28, 2016
- Alliqua Announces Agreement With HealthTrust Jan 27, 2016
- Alliqua to Attend November Healthcare Conferences Nov 9, 2015
- View All News and Developments >>
Alliqua is developing a suite of advanced wound care solutions that will enable surgeons, clinicians, and wound care practitioners to address the entire spectrum of challenges presented by chronic and advanced wounds.
Our commercial wound care portfolio currently consists of several product categories including: Ultrasound Healing Therapy, Human Biologics, Antimicrobial Protection, Exudate Management, and Hydration.
Our suite of differentiated products may enhance a clinician’s ability to effectively and efficiently manage a variety of wound indications, including hard to treat wounds, serious burns, and surgical sites.
Our sales and customer service team will help answer any questions you may have related to the products, order placement, fulfillment, training, troubleshooting, or reimbursement issues.
Find a Local Sales Representative
Enter your U.S. zip code to find an Alliqua sales representative in your area.