News and Developments
- Alliqua Reports First Quarter Financial Results May 14, 2015
- Alliqua to Attend the Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference May 13, 2015
- Alliqua Announces Expansion to Its Exclusive Licensing Agreement with Celgene Cellular Therapeutics May 12, 2015
- Alliqua Presents at the Spring 2015 Symposium on Advanced Wound Care May 6, 2015
- Alliqua to Announce First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2015 Results on May 14th May 5, 2015
- Alliqua Announces Closing of $34.5M Public Offering Including Exercise of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares May 4, 2015
- View All News and Developments >>
We provide a proprietary suite of products and technologies intended to enhance the wound care practitioner’s ability to deal with the challenges of healing both chronic and acute wounds.
Our suite of differentiated products enhance a clinician’s ability to effectively and efficiently manage a variety of wound indications, including hard to treat wounds, serious burns, and surgical sites.
Our customer service team can assist with order placement, fulfillment, training, troubleshooting, and reimbursement. We offer comprehensive support to all those involved in the patient’s care.