News and Developments
- Alliqua to Ring the Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell on July 6th Jun 29, 2015
- Alliqua Announces the Publication of Results From a Biovance(R) Use Registry Study in WOUNDS Jun 25, 2015
- Alliqua Appoints Nino Pionati as Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer June 3, 3015
- Alliqua Announces Closing of Celleration Acquisition June 1, 2015
- Alliqua Reports First Quarter Financial Results May 14, 2015
- Alliqua to Attend the Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference May 13, 2015
- View All News and Developments >>
We provide a proprietary suite of products and technologies intended to enhance the wound care practitioner’s ability to deal with the challenges of healing both chronic and acute wounds.
Our suite of differentiated products enhance a clinician’s ability to effectively and efficiently manage a variety of wound indications, including hard to treat wounds, serious burns, and surgical sites.
Our customer service team can assist with order placement, fulfillment, training, troubleshooting, and reimbursement. We offer comprehensive support to all those involved in the patient’s care.