News and Developments
- Alliqua to Announce Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2015 Results on August 6th July 14, 2015
- Alliqua to Ring the Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell on July 6th June 29, 2015
- Alliqua Announces the Publication of Results From a Biovance(R) Use Registry Study in WOUNDS June 25, 2015
- Alliqua Appoints Nino Pionati as Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer June 3, 3015
- Alliqua Announces Closing of Celleration Acquisition June 1, 2015
- Alliqua Reports First Quarter Financial Results May 14, 2015
- View All News and Developments >>
Alliqua is developing a suite of advanced wound care solutions that will enable surgeons, clinicians, and wound care practitioners to address the entire spectrum of challenges presented by chronic and advanced wounds.
Our commercial wound care portfolio currently consists of several product categories including: Ultrasound Healing Therapy, Human Biologics, Antimicrobial Protection, Exudate Management, and Hydration.
Our suite of differentiated products may enhance a clinician’s ability to effectively and efficiently manage a variety of wound indications, including hard to treat wounds, serious burns, and surgical sites.
Our sales and customer service team will help answer any questions you may have related to the products, order placement, fulfillment, training, troubleshooting, or reimbursement issues.
Find a Local Sales Representative
Enter your U.S. zip code to find an Alliqua sales representative in your area.