News and Developments
- Alliqua Announces Preliminary Q1 2015 Revenue Results and Updates Fiscal Year 2015 Revenue Guidance Apr 23, 2015
- Alliqua Receives Coverage From Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) for Biovance Apr 16, 2015
- Alliqua Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results Feb 24, 2015
- Alliqua to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences Feb 17, 2015
- Alliqua to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2014 Results on February 24th Feb 10, 2015
- View All News and Developments >>
We provide a proprietary suite of products and technologies intended to enhance the wound care practitioner’s ability to deal with the challenges of healing both chronic and acute wounds.
Our suite of differentiated products enhance a clinician’s ability to effectively and efficiently manage a variety of wound indications, including hard to treat wounds, serious burns, and surgical sites.
Our customer service team can assist with order placement, fulfillment, training, troubleshooting, and reimbursement. We offer comprehensive support to all those involved in the patient’s care.