News and Developments
- Alliqua to Announce First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2016 Results on May 10th Apr 26, 2016
- Alliqua Presents at the Spring 2016 SAWC Meeting; Event to Feature New Data from the Company’s MIST Therapy® Systems Apr 12, 2016
- Alliqua to Present at the 15th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference Mar 30, 2016
- Alliqua Announces Participation in the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association’s Evidence Street Pilot Program Mar 15, 2016
- Alliqua Announces Expansion of Medicare Reimbursement Coverage for Biovance® Mar 7, 2016
- Alliqua Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results Feb 23, 2016
- Alliqua Announces Changes to Its Board of Directors Feb 19, 2016
- View All News and Developments >>
Alliqua is developing a suite of advanced wound care solutions that will enable surgeons, clinicians, and wound care practitioners to address the entire spectrum of challenges presented by chronic and advanced wounds.
Our commercial wound care portfolio currently consists of several product categories including: Ultrasound Healing Therapy, Human Biologics, Antimicrobial Protection, Exudate Management, and Hydration.
Our suite of differentiated products may enhance a clinician’s ability to effectively and efficiently manage a variety of wound indications, including hard to treat wounds, serious burns, and surgical sites.
Our sales and customer service team will help answer any questions you may have related to the products, order placement, fulfillment, training, troubleshooting, or reimbursement issues.
Find a Local Sales Representative
Enter your U.S. zip code to find an Alliqua sales representative in your area.