News and Developments
- Alliqua Announces Group Purchasing Agreement With Premier, Inc. Jan 5, 2015
- Alliqua’s Biovance(R) Assigned Level II HCPCS Q Code for Product Reimbursement Nov 3, 2014
- Alliqua BioMedical, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results Oct 30, 2014
- Biovance® to Receive Award at the Fall Symposium on Advanced Wound Care Oct 13, 2014
- Alliqua Expands its Licensing Agreement With Celgene Oct 6, 2014
- View All News and Developments >>
We provide a proprietary suite of products and technologies intended to enhance the wound care practitioner’s ability to deal with the challenges of healing both chronic and acute wounds.
Our suite of differentiated products enhance a clinician’s ability to effectively and efficiently manage a variety of wound indications, including hard to treat wounds, serious burns, and surgical sites.
Our customer service team can assist with order placement, fulfillment, training, troubleshooting, and reimbursement. We offer comprehensive support to all those involved in the patient’s care.