Alliqua BioMedical (NASDAQ: ALQA) is a functional regeneration company, building a suite of technological solutions that allow clinicians to utilize the latest advances in regenerative therapies to bring improved patient outcomes to their practices. Alliqua is building this portfolio through targeted acquisitions and licensing agreements with strategic partners such as HLI Cellular Therapeutics.
Our commercial portfolio currently consists of the following product categories:
Ultrasound Healing Therapy
- MIST® Therapy: a painless, noncontact, low-frequency ultrasound delivered through a fluid (e.g., saline) mist to the wound bed; the energy continues to travel below the wound surface with the gentle sound waves of MIST® Therapy removing barriers and promotes wound healing.
- BIOVANCE®: a human amniotic membrane allograft that supports the body’s natural ability to heal.
- Interfyl™: a connective tissue extracellular matrix derived from human placental tissue that can be used to fill voids and correct defects in soft tissue, providing mechanical and structural support to facilitate the tissue repair process.
- TheraBond® 3D Antimicrobial Barrier Systems: a contact dressing that manages fluid exudate by transferring it away from the wound and minimizes risk of maceration. TheraBond 3D island dressings protect closed incisions post-operatively.
- SilverSeal®: a flexible, non-adherent hydrogel dressing that provides an antimicrobial barrier while maintaining a moist wound environment.
We continue to expand our functional regenerative portfolio to better meet the needs of clinicians and patients through targeted acquisitions, licensing, and strategic partnerships such as HLI Cellular Therapeutics.
Custom Hydrogel Manufacturing
Our legacy contract manufacturing business unit provides custom hydrogels to the OEM market. We develop and manufacture electron-beam cross-linked sheet gels for customers that include manufacturers of medical devices, cosmeceuticals, and other commercial product applications. Our ability to meet the varying specifications of our customers, while maintaining tight tolerances and ensuring delivery on-time and within budget, has made us a leader in the electron beam cross-linked hydrogel market.